Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What are two types of oligarchies?
theocracy and communism. Oligarchy is where a small group of people have control over a country or organization. Theocracy is a system of government where the priests rule in the name of God. Monarchy is where a single person is the head of a government.
Which is world's largest democracy?
India (Hindi: Bhārat), officially the Republic of India (Hindi: Bhārat Gaṇarājya), is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country, the seventh-largest country by land area, and the most populous democracy in the world.
Which country will be richest in 2050?
The Most Powerful Countries that Will Rule the World in 2050
- China. GDP in PPP terms by 2050: $58.
What are the 5 super power countries?
China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States are often referred to as great powers by academics due to "their political and economic dominance of the global arena". These five nations are the only states to have permanent seats with veto power on the UN Security Council.
Who will rule the world in 2030?
The world population is expected to reach 8.
Which country has the best future?
- Japan. #1 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
- United States. #2 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
- South Korea. #3 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
- China. #4 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
- Singapore. #5 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
- Germany. #6 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
- United Kingdom. #7 in Forward Thinking Rankings. ...
Which countries will rule the world in 2050?
Five superpowers ruling the world in 2050
Who will be the superpower in 2050?
China, India, and the United States will emerge as the world's three largest economies in 2050, with a total real U.S. dollar GDP of 70 percent more than the GDP of all the other G20 countries combined. In China and India alone, GDP is predicted to increase by nearly $60 trillion, the current size of the world economy.
Which country will be superpower in 2030?
Which country has the best army?
The 5 Most Powerful Armies in the World
- 5) Japan. Japan's armed forces have to contend with a volatile neighbor in North Korea. ( ...
- 4) India. India has an estimated 1,444,000 people actively serving in its armed forces. ( ...
- 3) China. ...
- 2) Russia. ...
- 1) United States.
Which is the richest country in 2030?
"Growth will naturally slow as India becomes more economically developed, with the annual GDP growth expected to sink to 5.
- What country is a true democracy?
- Who rules in an oligarchy?
- How are laws made in an oligarchy?
- What is a republic versus a democracy?
- What is a synonym for oligarchy?
- What really happened at the first Thanksgiving?
- What is the mean of democratic?
- What does the iron law of oligarchy state?
- What is the iron law of oligarchy in sociology?
- What is the origin of oligarchy?
You will be interested
- How did anthropology begin?
- What are some examples of government corporations?
- Who has decision making power in an oligarchy?
- What does oligarchy mean in US history?
- What are two types of oligarchies quizlet?
- What are the 3 systems of government?
- What is a female monarch called?
- What is the difference between an oligarchy and a monarchy sociology?
- Why did the oligarchy of Greece decide to make changes around 630 BC?
- What are the disadvantages of tradition?