What means anticipatory?
How do you define the Americas?
What does the media consist of?
What is the main type of environment?
What is an example of symbolism?
What is called as note?
What is a synonym for legitimacy?
How do I write my name in Western script?
How is preparation going on reply?
What does it mean to encapsulate a placenta?
What nationality is Danny Kenyon?
Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
What is Address Line 1 Kenya?
Table of Contents:
- What type of government is oligarchy?
- How did big business impact the economy?
- What were the major consequences of the rise of big business for better and for worse?
- How did big business shape the American economy?
- What were some of the pros and cons of big business?
What type of government is oligarchy?
Oligarchy, meaning "rule of the few", is a form of power structure in which power rests with a small number of people. These people might be distinguished by nobility, wealth, family ties, education or corporate, religious or military control.
How did big business impact the economy?
Big business led to a drastic expansion in the production of American goods and the amount of capital in the nation. Big business al specifically increased the production of energy.
What were the major consequences of the rise of big business for better and for worse?
Although many industrialists engaged in philanthropy, the rise of big business raised many troubling questions including monopoly and the detrimental effects on competition in a capitalist economy, unfair and corrupt business practices and political influence, government regulation of business and the economy, the poor ...
How did big business shape the American economy?
How did big businesses shape the American economy in the late 1800's and early 1900's? They used railroads to transport their goods and expand their businesses across the country, which helped increase their profit, therefore making America one of the most economically powerful countries in the world.
What were some of the pros and cons of big business?
|Pros of Big Businesses||Cons of Big Businesses|
|Provide jobs||Abuse of workers (bad pay, poor conditions)|
|faster production||abuse of power/influence politicians|
|money to spend on developing new technology||overtake small businesses|
- Why did the oligarchy of Greece decide to make changes around 630 BC?
- What does subsistence mean?
- What is the difference between an oligarchy and a monarchy sociology?
- What are the 7 principles of life?
- What is difference between tradition and custom?
- What kind of government is an oligarchy?
- Why Japan is rich in culture and tradition?
- What is a plutocrat mean?
- What is a monarchy group of answer choices?
- What is oligarchy in political science?
- What are the foundations of democracy?
- What do you mean by packaging and Labelling?
- What are some of the weaknesses in bureaucracies?
- What are 2 types of democracy?
- What does cultural tradition mean?
- What are two types of oligarchies quizlet?
- What does oligarch mean?
- What is the Labelling theory criminology?
- What is manual labeling?
- How does a labeling machine work?