Table of Contents:
- How is preparation going on reply?
- How is your study going on?
- How do you ask someone for exam preparation?
- How do you politely ask who is this?
- What to say instead of how was your day?
- How do you ask how's your day going?
- How did your day go or how was your day?
- What's your day like meaning?
- Is how was your day a good conversation starter?
- What questions can you ask to your boyfriend?
How is preparation going on reply?
2 Answers. Most people don't talk like that. To answer, "It's been going pretty good," is a bit stilted. More natural would be, "Okay," or "Not too bad," or "Just fine." Any of these can be followed with "You?" or "And you?" or "And with you?" So, something like, "Okay.
How is your study going on?
How is your study going? is asking about a particular period of study. For example, if you know that someone is meant to be studying English on a particular day, you are asking about how their study is going now rather than in general. A study can also be a particular research project, so How is your study going?
How do you ask someone for exam preparation?
The correct answer to this question is "-How did your exams go?. " You could also say, "How were your exams?" or it can also be "How was your exams?" There is another way of saying it, just like: "Did your exams go well?" It depends on what you get used to use.
How do you politely ask who is this?
Would you mind telling who's talking? In my experience, "Who is this?" is generally perceived as more polite than "Who are you?" or similar. I don't have a good reason for it. There are other more-polite forms, as noted in the other answers, but "Who is this?" is direct, reasonable, and unlikely to offend.
What to say instead of how was your day?
Questions to Ask Instead of 'How Was Your Day? '
- What was the best part of your day?
- Did anything surprise you today?
- Did you read/listen to anything interesting today?
- Did you take any photos today? ...
- How can I make your day easier in five minutes?
- What did you do that was just for you today?
How do you ask how's your day going?
- Did your day go well?
- Hows life treating you today?
- Did your day prove productive?
- Was today a good day for you?
- Was today a breeze?
- Did your day fly by effortless?
- Did the stars fall for you today?
- Has the cosmos blessed your day today?
How did your day go or how was your day?
We tend to use 'How did your day go?' when you know there was something significant about the person's day, for example, if it was their first day in a new job. 'How was your day?' is a more general enquiry, but the difference is quite subtle.
What's your day like meaning?
I might use "What's your day like?" somewhere around the middle of the day, when the listener already has a good idea of how the day is going.
Is how was your day a good conversation starter?
One of my favorite first date conversation starters is asking: “How was your day?” This works great since most dates take place in the evening. Also, be ready to share some of your day. Ask them about a fun thing they did recently. Fun conversations best start by talking about fun things.
What questions can you ask to your boyfriend?
Best questions to ask your boyfriend
- What would be the absolute perfect day? ...
- What did you learn a little too late? ...
- What are you too hard on yourself for? ...
- How often do you feel utterly worn down? ...
- If money was no object, where would you live? ...
- Who was the most toxic person you've known?
- What should you not do before a PET scan?
- How do you prepare yourself for an interview?
- What are the documentation requirements for COVID-19 vaccination of long term care residents?
- What are 5 key strategies for hiring new staff effectively?
- What are the 4 types of goals?
- Is Preparation H available over the counter?
- Can you get Preparation H over the counter?
- How much do officers in the Canadian army make?
- What major goes well with psychology?
- Is Preparation H safe for hemorrhoids?
- What are the methods of preparing soluble salts?
- What is the preparation phase in sport?
- Is prepare a verb or noun?
- What does preparatory work mean?
- What are the preparation you need to do before a dance performance?
- How can I prepare for preparation leave?
- What is the concept of preparation?
- How long is a probation period?
- How do you prepare a question?
- How is baking soda prepared?