What means anticipatory?
How do you define the Americas?
What does the media consist of?
What is the main type of environment?
What is an example of symbolism?
What is called as note?
What is a synonym for legitimacy?
How do I write my name in Western script?
What does it mean to encapsulate a placenta?
How is preparation going on reply?
What nationality is Danny Kenyon?
Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
What is the spokesperson role?
Table of Contents:
- How do you use pluralize in a sentence?
- What does pluralized mean?
- What are examples of plural nouns?
- What is a plural noun in a sentence?
- Can we use two plural words in a sentence?
- What's the plural of breakfast?
- What is the plural of dress?
- What is the plural of enemy?
- What is the plural of activity?
- What is the plural of fly?
How do you use pluralize in a sentence?
6. Pluralize the eggs by adding an egg for a gift of that new couple. 7. With the development of high sci-tech economy, many businesses suffer from great losses when technicians or employees on the inside pluralize or resign.
What does pluralized mean?
transitive verb. : to make plural or express in the plural form.
What are examples of plural nouns?
What is a plural noun in a sentence?
A plural noun indicates that there is more than one of that noun (while a singular noun indicates that there is just one of the noun). Most plural forms are created by simply adding an -s or –es to the end of the singular word. For example, there's one dog (singular), but three dogs (plural).
Can we use two plural words in a sentence?
You can use two plurals in a sentence and more if necessary. When using more than two plurals in a sentence, you just need to make sure that you follow the rules, using plurals in agreement with nouns, verbs, and adjectives.
What's the plural of breakfast?
The noun breakfast can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be breakfast. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be breakfasts e.g. in reference to various types of breakfasts or a collection of breakfasts.
What is the plural of dress?
dress. Plural. dresses. The plural form of dress; more than one (kind of) dress.
What is the plural of enemy?
noun. Save Word. en·e·my | \ ˈe-nə-mē \ plural enemies.
What is the plural of activity?
Answer. The noun activity can be countable or uncountable. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be activity. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be activities e.g. in reference to various types of activities or a collection of activities.
What is the plural of fly?
Flies. The plural form of fly; more than one (kind of) fly.
- Why did Reese die?
- What is an ethnic boundary?
- How do you become plural?
- What is a plural society in Canada?
- What's the opposite of pluralism?
- What is the plural for box?
- How do you spell society plural?
- Why is Canada a plural society?
- What race has green eyes?
- What does multiculturalism mean in Canada?
- How do you make a word plural possessive?
- How can you describe society?
- What is the plural of brother?
- Can you use persons as plural?
- What is the value of cultural pluralism?
- How small is a hamlet?
- Is the word society singular or plural?
- How does India represent unity in diversity?
- What is meaning of pluralistic?
- Is a society a legal entity?