What means anticipatory?
How do you define the Americas?
What does the media consist of?
What is the main type of environment?
What is an example of symbolism?
What is called as note?
What is a synonym for legitimacy?
How do I write my name in Western script?
What does it mean to encapsulate a placenta?
How is preparation going on reply?
What nationality is Danny Kenyon?
Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
What is the spokesperson role?
Table of Contents:
- What is a plural society in Canada?
- Why is Canada often called a multicultural society?
- What is the plural of movie?
- What is the plural of highway?
- What is the plural of Sash?
- What is the plural of chef?
- What is the plural of way?
- What is the plural of journey?
- What is the plural of Volcano?
- What is the plural for Valley?
- What is the plural of Sunday?
- What is the plural for City?
- What is the plural of army?
- What is the plural of woman?
What is a plural society in Canada?
Canada is a large, very diverse country. It is often called a plural society. This term reflects the fact that its people have come from many countries and cultures. ... Canadians often divide their country into five regions.
Why is Canada often called a multicultural society?
Multiculturalism exists when people accept and encourage many cultures to thrive in a society. ... Canada officially became a multicultural society in 1971 when the government began to recognize the value and dignity of Canadians of all races and ethnic groups, all languages and all religions.
What is the plural of movie?
The plural form of movie is movies.
What is the plural of highway?
|Nom.||der Highway||die Highways|
|Gen.||des Highways||der Highways|
|Dat.||dem Highway||den Highways|
|Acc.||den Highway||die Highways|
What is the plural of Sash?
(sæʃ ) Word forms: plural sashes.
What is the plural of chef?
The plural of chef is chefs.
What is the plural of way?
1 way /ˈweɪ/ noun. plural ways. 1 way. /ˈweɪ/ plural ways.
What is the plural of journey?
noun. Save Word. jour·ney | \ ˈjər-nē \ plural journeys.
What is the plural of Volcano?
volcano. noun. vol·ca·no | \ väl-ˈkā-nō , vȯl- \ plural volcanoes or volcanos.
What is the plural for Valley?
valley. Plural. valleys. The plural form of valley; more than one (kind of) valley.
What is the plural of Sunday?
Sunday /ˈsʌnˌdeɪ/ noun. plural Sundays. Sunday. /ˈsʌnˌdeɪ/ plural Sundays.
What is the plural for City?
The plural of city is cities.
What is the plural of army?
Armies are the plural form of army.
What is the plural of woman?
- What's the opposite of pluralism?
- What is the plural for box?
- How do you spell society plural?
- Why is Canada a plural society?
- What race has green eyes?
- What does multiculturalism mean in Canada?
- Do you capitalize humane society?
- What is meaning of pluralistic?
- Can you use persons as plural?
- Is a society a legal entity?
- Who was the 1st woman on the Supreme Court?
- How is police effectiveness measured?
- What is Creole society theory?
- Is God the same in all religions?
- What is the plural of brother?
- What shapes public opinion about policing?
- What is a synonym for plural?
- What is procedural justice in policing?
- What type of society is Jamaica?
- In what era was police legitimacy derived from political leaders?