What is state example?
State is defined as a territory with its own government and borders within a larger country. An example of a state is California. ... An example of state is when you say your name.
What is Philippines known for?
The Philippines is known for having an abundance of beautiful beaches and delicious fruit. The collection of islands is located in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain. ... The Philippines is made up of 7,641 islands, making it one of the largest archipelagos in the world.
Is the Philippines safe?
Terrorism is perhaps the biggest threat to tourist safety in the Philippines and continues to be an ongoing problem. The whole of the far south is a no-go zone: the areas of Mindanao, the Sulu Archipelago, and the Zamboanga Peninsula are all considered extremely dangerous and travelers are advised to stay away.
What is the most dangerous city in the Philippines?
What should I avoid in the Philippines?
A: When traveling to the Philippines, here are some of the things you should avoid:
- Don't insult the country or its people.
- Don't disrespect your elders.
- Don't use first names to address someone older.
- Don't show much of your valuable things in public.
- Don't get offended too easily.
- Don't go without prior research.
- How does social change affect culture?
- Who invented traditions?
- Why did the Scots wear kilts instead of pants?
- Where did the kilt originate from?
- What is the characteristics of anthropology?
- What are some traditions in Japan?
- Who are famous nationalists?
- What is the purpose of a kilt?
- What does the word invented mean?
- Do the Scottish celebrate Christmas?
You will be interested
- What traditions are in Japan?
- What country is a true democracy?
- What are some traditions in Scotland?
- What is the opposite of a monarchist?
- What is a female monarch called?
- What are some examples of government corporations?
- What is symbolic Interactionist theory?
- What is meant by the iron law of oligarchy?
- Who rules in an oligarchy?
- What are two types of oligarchies?