Who gave the concept of modernization?
Modernization theory originated from the ideas of German sociologist Max Weber (1864–1920), which provided the basis for the modernization paradigm developed by Harvard sociologist Talcott Parsons (1902–1979). ...
What is the growth stage?
The growth stage is the period during which the product eventually and increasingly gains acceptance among consumers, the industry, and the wider general public. During this stage, the product or the innovation becomes accepted in the market, and as a result sales and revenues start to increase.
What are the five stages of economic development?
Unlike the stages of economic growth (which were proposed in 1960 by economist Walt Rostow as five basic stages: traditional society, preconditions for take-off, take-off, drive to maturity, and age of high mass consumption), there exists no clear definition for the stages of economic development.
What are the economic factors of development?
Economists generally agree that economic development and growth are influenced by four factors: human resources, physical capital, natural resources and technology. Highly developed countries have governments that focus on these areas.
Why is it important to know the different phases of development?
Answer. Answer: it is important cause As they grow up, children develop many different capacities. ... These capacities influence how they communicate, make decisions, exercise judgement, absorb and evaluate information, take responsibility, and show empathy and awareness of others.
Why is the difference between sequence and rate of development important?
When a child develops if they achieve this by sequencing it enables you to plan effectively and at the right time. When recording the rate of development it helps you to identify any concerns that you may have within the development area, this enables you to further investigate why this is happening.
What is development and why is it important?
The purpose of development is a rise in the level and quality of life of the population, and the creation or expansion of local regional income and employment opportunities, without damaging the resources of the environment. Development is visible and useful, not necessarily immediately, and includes an aspect of ...
What are the two aspects of development?
Development is a positive growth or change in economical, social and political aspects of a country. Two aspects of development are: (a) Economic development or rise in income of people. (b) Social development, which includes education, health and public services.
- What are the weaknesses of the humanistic approach?
- What does Hostile mean in history?
- Why is humanistic theory important?
- What is the humanistic perspective of psychology?
- What is an example of an imagined community?
- What is a humanistic approach in psychology?
- Why nation is an imagined community?
- What is the humanist theory?
- How do I check my outer world reputation?
- What does Benedict Anderson mean by imagined communities?
You will be interested
- How does history promote our identity?
- Why is a person who is deaf a better description than a deaf person quizlet?
- What is cultural imperialism in globalization?
- Who is the author of imagined communities?
- What is the implication of Noli Me Tangere?
- Why is a nation an imagined community?
- What does historian Benedict Anderson mean when he describes the nation as an imagined community?
- How world has become a global village?
- How does Anderson define nation and nationalism in Imagined Communities?
- What are good family quotes?