Table of Contents:
- What does notoriously mean?
- Is notorious a bad thing?
- What is a Elusive?
- Can a person be elusive?
- What is an example of elusive?
- How do you use elusive?
- What is the difference between elusive and illusive?
- What does elusive mean in football?
- What is the opposite of elusive?
- What is the best synonym for elusive?
- Is evasiveness a word?
- Whats does ambiguous mean?
- When a person is ambiguous?
- What are the synonyms for ambiguous?
- What does sexually ambiguous mean?
- Can a baby be born with both genders?
- Is it good to be ambiguous?
- What are examples of ambiguity?
- How do you explain ambiguity?
- What is ambiguity sentence?
- How do you answer an ambiguity question?
- How do you handle ambiguity?
- How do you handle ambiguous situations?
- Why should we hire you examples?
What does notoriously mean?
1 : in a notorious manner. 2 : as is notorious : as is very well known notoriously, they never got along.
Is notorious a bad thing?
Notorious is a word that got a bad rap by association with an undesirable lot. ... The most common meaning of 'notorious' is "widely and unfavorably known." The word does have a neutral meaning ("widely known"), but it tends to be colored by the pejorative meaning.
What is a Elusive?
adjective. eluding or failing to allow for or accommodate a clear perception or complete mental grasp; hard to express or define: an elusive concept. cleverly or skillfully evasive: a fish too elusive to catch.
Can a person be elusive?
What does elusive mean? It means: The quality of being hard to grasp or pin down. An elusive person is difficult to find or catch.
What is an example of elusive?
It's not easy, because mice are quick and elusive — they're tough to catch. Rabbits are speedy, so they're elusive too. Also, things that are tough to understand or describe are elusive — like the concepts of love and beauty. If you had an idea and then forgot it, the idea is elusive: it slipped away.
How do you use elusive?
Elusive sentence example
- She wanted something as elusive as the scent. ...
- The answer appears as elusive for us as it did for Plato. ...
- As lawyers are aware, reasonableness is a notoriously elusive concept. ...
- This is actually a common bird, but had proved surprisingly elusive .
What is the difference between elusive and illusive?
In summary: Something that is elusive avoids being caught, either physically by someone pursuing it, or mentally by someone trying to understand it. Something that is illusive is based on an illusion, on something that is not true or real.
What does elusive mean in football?
Elusiveness is the ability to break and avoid tackles. It doesn't affect movement in any way other than when you juke or spin. Source: https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2014/mut-attributes-player-ratings. 15. Share.
What is the opposite of elusive?
Antonyms: easy, identifiable, artless, tangible, palpable. Synonyms: pernicious, baffling, problematic, knotty, tough, insidious, subtle, problematical. baffling, elusive, knotty, problematic, problematical, tough(adj)
What is the best synonym for elusive?
Is evasiveness a word?
the act of giving an answer that is not direct or clear, especially because you do not want to give an honest answer: People intentionally use evasiveness to avoid answering hard questions.
Whats does ambiguous mean?
1a : doubtful or uncertain especially from obscurity or indistinctness eyes of an ambiguous color. b : inexplicable. 2 : capable of being understood in two or more possible senses or ways an ambiguous smile an ambiguous term a deliberately ambiguous reply.
When a person is ambiguous?
In ambivalent it refers to having mixed, contradictory, or more than one feeling about something. ... If you are ambivalent about something, you feel two ways about it. 'Ambiguous', on the other hand, means "unclear or capable of being understood in two or more different ways."
What are the synonyms for ambiguous?
What does sexually ambiguous mean?
Sexual ambiguity is when one's genitalia does not appear to be either male or female – also known as hermaphroditism or intersex. And, it's been around forever.
Can a baby be born with both genders?
Ambiguous genitalia is a rare condition in which an infant's external genitals don't appear to be clearly either male or female. In a baby with ambiguous genitalia, the genitals may be incompletely developed or the baby may have characteristics of both sexes.
Is it good to be ambiguous?
“Ambiguity is only good for us [as humans] because we have these really sophisticated cognitive mechanisms for disambiguating,” he says. “It's really difficult to work out the details of what those are, or even some sort of approximation that you could get a computer to use.”
What are examples of ambiguity?
Below are some common examples of ambiguity:
- A good life depends on a liver – Liver may be an organ or simply a living person.
- Foreigners are hunting dogs – It is unclear whether dogs were being hunted, or foreigners are being spoken of as dogs.
How do you explain ambiguity?
Ambiguity is a type of meaning in which a phrase, statement or resolution is not explicitly defined, making several interpretations plausible. A common aspect of ambiguity is uncertainty. ... For example, the same piece of information may be ambiguous in one context and unambiguous in another.
What is ambiguity sentence?
An ambiguous sentence has two or more possible meanings within a single sentence or sequence of words. This can confuse the reader and make the meaning of the sentence unclear.
How do you answer an ambiguity question?
Ambiguity interview questions and answers should be clear and succinct. Ask a clarifying question if you're not sure what the interviewer means by the question. Formulate a response that answers the questions without extraneous detail. Do not ramble on because you are nervous or unsure of yourself.
How do you handle ambiguity?
If so, here are some ways to help you to become better at dealing with ambiguity.
- Learn to Act without Knowing All of The Details. ...
- Be Confident and Take Risks. ...
- Plan for the Future, but Remain in The Present. ...
- Communicate. ...
- Embrace Change.
How do you handle ambiguous situations?
7 Ways to Help Your Team Deal With Ambiguity
- Understand your Own Tolerance and Reactions. Start with you. ...
- Be Crystal Clear on What is Clear. It's easy to feel like everything is uncertain in times of uncertainty. ...
- Know What You Collectively Know and What You Don't. ...
- Don't Waffle (Or if you do need to change direction, do it boldly)
Why should we hire you examples?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for. I'm pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It's not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
- What is the role of the nation state?
- What is cultural imperialism in globalization?
- What is the meaning of imagined communities?
- What does historian Benedict Anderson mean when he describes the nation as an imagined community?
- What do humanists believe about death?
- What are the factors of nation building?
- Can unmarried couples stay Dubai?
- How does El Filibusterismo impact our society?
- Is Humanism the same as atheism?
- What are the characteristics of nations and peoples?
- What is the difference between a state country and nation?
- Which Counselling approach is best?
- What is meant when one says the nation is an imagined community?
- What makes an imagined community?
- What is the impact of Noli Me Tangere?
- What are the major language groups?
- How does the hypodermic needle theory work?
- Can I buy a hypodermic needle?
- Is Facebook banned in Dubai?
- What is the direct effects model?