What is a better word than excellent?
sterling, superlative, great, good, exemplary, exceptional, skillful, admirable, outstanding, magnificent, superb, accomplished, first-rate, attractive, finest, fine, distinguished, exquisite, capital, champion.
What is the adjective for excellent?
adjective. /ˈɛksələnt/ 1extremely good an excellent meal excellent service At $300 the bike is an excellent value.
What is a big word for good?
SYNONYMS FOR good 1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright. 2 adequate. 3 outstanding, admirable.
What is the synonym of capable?
SYNONYMS. competent, able, efficient, effective, proficient, accomplished, adept, apt, practised, experienced, qualified, skilful, skilled, masterly, talented, gifted. clever, intelligent. informal handy, useful.
How can a man be capable?
Here are 12 concepts to help you along the way to becoming the best possible version of yourself.
- See yourself for who you are. ...
- Forgive and let go of anger. ...
- Accept responsibility. ...
- Admit when you are wrong and apologize. ...
- Be a good listener. ...
- Be polite. ...
- Have respect for others (and yourself). ...
- Set goals for yourself.
What are you capable of quotes?
- We are all capable of infinitely more than we believe. ...
- If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. ...
- You are capable of more than you know. ...
- Ability is what you're capable of doing. ...
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
What are some encouraging quotes?
Quotes of Encouragement
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – ...
- “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – ...
- “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – ...
- “Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience.” –
What I'm capable of meaning?
To be capable of something is to be able to do it, like your little brother who is perfectly capable of tying his own shoes, but likes having everyone else do it for him. When people are capable, they can handle whatever task is at hand, like a capable teacher who can explain difficult concepts and make it fun.
What is mean of capable?
able to do
What type of word is capable?
adjective. having power and ability; efficient; competent: a capable instructor.
How do you use capable?
Was the man capable of thinking of someone other than himself? I knew he was capable of something like this. Once she wouldn't have thought him capable of something so unfair. Maybe he simply wasn't capable of having a relationship deeper than surface friendship.
What is the difference between capable and able?
capable - if a person or thing is capable of doing something, they have the ability, capacity, or potential to do it. The different usage between able and capable is ' able ' has a broader meaning in one's ability but ' capable ' shows one's ability in a more specialized aspect.
What is the part of speech for capable?
part of speech: adjective. definition 1: having the ability to perform as required; competent.
What is antonym of capable?
capable(adj) (followed by `of') having the temperament or inclination for. "no one believed her capable of murder" Antonyms: incompetent, unsusceptible, incapable, insusceptible, unable(p), inadequate, unequal.
What is the synonym and antonym of capable?
ˈkeɪpəbəl) (usually followed by `of') having capacity or ability. Synonyms. competent able capableness surefooted confident resourceful potentiality capability sure-footed. Antonyms. incapableness incapable incapability incompetent unable.
What is the noun form of capable?
capability. the power or ability to generate an outcome.
What is the abstract noun for capable?
Is capability a noun?
noun, plural ca·pa·bil·i·ties. the quality of being capable; capacity; ability: His capability was unquestionable.
Is capability an adjective?
Able and efficient; having the ability needed for a specific task; having the disposition to do something; permitting or being susceptible to something.
What is the verb of capability?
Capabilities are best represented as verb-nouns. ... Steerage [noun] or Steer members to lower cost/better outcome providers [verb-noun]
What capability means?
1 : the quality or state of being capable also : ability The mayor has demonstrated his capability to handle municipal problems. 2 : a feature or faculty capable of development : potentiality This vacant urban district has great capabilities.
What is a capacity?
Capacity is the maximum level of output that a company can sustain to make a product or provide a service. ... No system can operate at full capacity for a prolonged period; inefficiencies and delays make it impossible to reach a theoretical level of output over the long run.
What is mental capacity?
'Mental capacity' means being able to make your own decisions. Someone lacking capacity - because of an illness or disability such as a mental health problem, dementia or a learning disability - cannot do one or more of the following four things: Understand information given to them about a particular decision.
What are the types of capacity?
3 Types of Capacity
- Design Capacity. Design capacity is the achievable capacity of a design if it is allocated sufficient resources. ...
- Effective Capacity. Effective capacity is the capacity that is achievable given your current design and resources. ...
- Capacity Utilization. The percentage of effective capacity that you're actually using.
- What are sentences 5 examples?
- What is Tagalog word Manas in English?
- What is the powerful verse in the Bible?
- What does it mean to have greatness thrust upon you?
- What does position of power mean?
- Is greatness a word?
- What is the best sentence?
- What are your weaknesses examples?
- What are synonyms for greatness?
- Does Starflight die?
You will be interested
- What tattoo signifies strength?
- What is a grand theory of nursing?
- What is the unified world theory?
- What is a fancy word for powerful?
- What is India best known for?
- How big of waves does 10 mph winds make?
- What is the synonymous to the word greatness?
- What is the scope of a grand theory and a middle range theory?
- How do you use theory?
- What careers are associated with sociology?