Take a look at the similar writing assignments
How big of waves does 10 mph winds make?
|Force||Name||Wind Speed knots mph|
|Wave height: 9-12.
What factors determine the size of waves?
Wave height is affected by wind speed, wind duration (or how long the wind blows), and fetch, which is the distance over water that the wind blows in a single direction. If wind speed is slow, only small waves result, regardless of wind duration or fetch.
What is the size of a wave called?
The highest part of the wave is called the crest. The lowest part is called the trough. The wave height is the overall vertical change in height between the crest and the trough and distance between two successive crests (or troughs) is the length of the wave or wavelength.
Is sound faster than light?
The speed of sound through air is about 340 meters per second. It's faster through water, and it's even faster through steel. Light will travel through a vacuum at 300 million meters per second. ... If you have light that's going through media, it can travel slower than that.
What is the fastest thing ever?
Laser beams travel at the speed of light, more than 670 million miles per hour, making them the fastest thing in the universe.
- What are some great sayings?
- What is India best known for?
- What is a fancy word for powerful?
- What tattoo signifies strength?
- Apa yang dimaksud dengan grand theory?
- What is a grand theory of nursing?
- What does Shaya mean in Zulu?
- What is a grand theory in psychology?
- What is grand theory sociology?
- What is the relationship between Attention memory and learning?
You will be interested
- How do you solve the grandfather paradox?
- What is the unifying theory of geology?
- What careers are associated with sociology?
- What is grand theory in nursing?
- What is classical film theory?
- What is the unified world theory?
- What are the 4 types of psychology?
- What is the scope of a grand theory and a middle range theory?
- How the Grand Canyon was formed?
- What are the grand theories of human development?