What means anticipatory?
How do you define the Americas?
What does the media consist of?
What is the main type of environment?
What is an example of symbolism?
What is called as note?
What is a synonym for legitimacy?
How do I write my name in Western script?
What does it mean to encapsulate a placenta?
How is preparation going on reply?
What nationality is Danny Kenyon?
Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
What is the spokesperson role?
Table of Contents:
- What is the opposite of responsibility?
- What is a antonym for Responsible?
- What is a word for not taking responsibility?
- What is the opposite of accountable?
- What is the definition of responsibility?
- What's the meaning of responsible?
- Why responsible is important?
- What is the synonym of responsibility?
- What is a synonym for Responsible?
- How do guys show their emotions?
- Why a man needs intimacy?
What is the opposite of responsibility?
What is a antonym for Responsible?
Antonyms: untrusty, unaccountable, feckless, untrustworthy, carefree, freewheeling, slaphappy, do-nothing(a), happy-go-lucky, loose, idle, irresponsible, noncausative, devil-may-care, harum-scarum, trigger-happy, unreliable, noncausal. Synonyms: creditworthy, responsible for(p)
What is a word for not taking responsibility?
shirk. verb. to avoid doing something difficult, or to avoid accepting responsibility for something.
What is the opposite of accountable?
accountable. Antonyms: autocratic, independent, irresponsible, absolute, supreme, despotic. Synonyms: responsible, liable, amenable, punishable, answerable, accredited, delegated, subordinate.
What is the definition of responsibility?
1 : the quality or state of being responsible: such as. a : moral, legal, or mental accountability. b : reliability, trustworthiness. 2 : something for which one is responsible : burden has neglected his responsibilities.
What's the meaning of responsible?
responsible, answerable, accountable, amenable, liable mean subject to being held to account. responsible implies holding a specific office, duty, or trust.
Why responsible is important?
Responsibility is important because it provides a sense of purpose, in addition to building resilience amidst adversity on an individual and societal level. Like an addiction, sidestepping responsibility may feel good in the short-term, but leads to exponentially worse pain and suffering in the long term.
What is the synonym of responsibility?
What is a synonym for Responsible?
Some common synonyms of responsible are accountable, amenable, answerable, and liable.
How do guys show their emotions?
Men often express their feelings in a physical nature. Men often express feelings outwardly through body language such as physical gestures, facial changes, muscle tensing and gritting teeth, instead of expressing those emotions with words.
Why a man needs intimacy?
Just like women, men need love, warmth, closeness, validation, and acceptance. Men are also more physical (due to a higher level of testosterone), and they express these needs for emotional closeness by doing things side by side with their wives.
- What are the rights and responsibilities of students?
- What is a letter of responsibility?
- What is responsible leadership theory?
- What is segment margin formula?
- What is the sentence of trip?
- What is the full meaning of responsibility?
- Where does the responsibility lie or lay?
- What does nibhana mean?
- What does responsibility mean to a child?
- What is the noun form of responsible?
- What is a responsibility budget?
- How do I write an undertaking letter?
- What is the difference between responsibilities and accountabilities?
- Who has the responsibility to protect?
- What is a responsibility statement?
- What is the social responsibility towards government?
- What is a good example of responsibility?
- What are some rhythm words?
- Is responsibility an abstract noun?
- What is accountability and responsibility in the workplace?