What means anticipatory?
How do you define the Americas?
What does the media consist of?
What is the main type of environment?
What is an example of symbolism?
What is called as note?
What is a synonym for legitimacy?
How do I write my name in Western script?
What does it mean to encapsulate a placenta?
How is preparation going on reply?
What nationality is Danny Kenyon?
Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
What is the spokesperson role?
Table of Contents:
- What is the opposite of spherical?
- What is the antonym of the word private?
- What is a synonym and antonym for Anonymous?
- What does cunning mean?
- What is the definition of surreptitious?
- What are signs of a covert narcissist?
- What is opposite of covert?
- What is a synonym of prudent?
- What is a synonym of glib?
- What is the synonym of flippant?
- Is flippant a negative word?
- What is the opposite of flippant?
- What is the meaning of flippant as it is used in paragraph 30?
- What is serious?
- How do you use flippant in a sentence?
What is the opposite of spherical?
What is the opposite of spherical?
What is the antonym of the word private?
Antonyms: semipublic, public, impersonal, unrestricted, in the public eye(p), state-supported, outward, unexclusive, open, national. secret, private(adj)
What is a synonym and antonym for Anonymous?
anonymous. Synonyms: nameless, unattested, authorless, unidentified, unauthenticated. Antonyms: authenticated, attested, identified, authorized, verified, signed.
What does cunning mean?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : dexterous or crafty in the use of special resources (such as skill or knowledge) or in attaining an end a cunning plotter. 2 : characterized by wiliness and trickery cunning schemes. 3 : prettily appealing : cute a cunning little kitten.
What is the definition of surreptitious?
1 : done, made, or acquired by stealth : clandestine. 2 : acting or doing something clandestinely : stealthy a surreptitious glance.
What are signs of a covert narcissist?
Signs of Covert Narcissism
- A reserved or self-effacing attitude.
- Humility or a tendency to put themselves down.
- Smugness or quiet superiority.
- Passive-aggressive behavior.
- Envy of others and/or feeling that they deserve what other people have.
- A lack of empathy for the feelings or situations of other people.
What is opposite of covert?
Covert means secret or hidden. ... Covert is the opposite of overt, which means obvious, or in full view.
What is a synonym of prudent?
Some common synonyms of prudent are judicious, sage, sane, sapient, sensible, and wise. While all these words mean "having or showing sound judgment," prudent suggests the exercise of restraint guided by sound practical wisdom and discretion.
What is a synonym of glib?
SYNONYMS. slick, pat, neat, plausible, silky, smooth-talking, fast-talking. smooth, urbane, smooth-tongued, silver-tongued, smooth-spoken. fluent, voluble, loquacious, having kissed the Blarney Stone. disingenuous, insincere, facile, shallow, superficial, simplistic, oversimplified, easy, ready, flippant.
What is the synonym of flippant?
flippant. Synonyms: pert, forward, superficial, thoughtless, saucy, malapert. Antonyms: flattering, servile, obsequious, accurate, considerate, deferential, complimentary, respectful.
Is flippant a negative word?
When it first showed up in the English language around the 17th century, flippant meant glib and talkative. But over the years it has developed a more negative connotation. Today flippant is used to describe a blasé attitude or comment in a situation that calls for seriousness.
What is the opposite of flippant?
flippant. Antonyms: flattering, servile, obsequious, accurate, considerate, deferential, complimentary, respectful.
What is the meaning of flippant as it is used in paragraph 30?
Answer: it mean he has a flipping aunt.
What is serious?
1 : thoughtful or subdued in appearance or manner : sober a quiet, serious girl. 2a : requiring much thought or work serious study. b : of or relating to a matter of importance a serious play. 3a : not joking or trifling : being in earnest a serious question.
How do you use flippant in a sentence?
Flippant sentence example
- "It's okay," he said in a flippant tone. ...
- Something about his flippant answer made her think he would be a master at verbal fencing. ...
- So many people have a flippant attitude to the potential risks and effects of skin cancer.
- What is the true sphere of a woman?
- What are public and private spheres?
- What is the dichotomy?
- Where does Victorian style come from?
- What was the concept of separate spheres?
- What is public sphere in political communication?
- What is a false binary?
- What is public sphere media?
- Why was the sphere of influence created?
- What is meant by public and private spheres?
- What is professionalization teaching?
- What is principal in interest?
- What are the different of professionalism and family management?
- How do you describe someone professionalism?
- What are the elements of police professionalism?
- How is the principle of least interest related to gender and relationships?
- What law created the BFP?
- Why is professionalism important in teaching?
- What is another word for sphere?
- What do you mean by professionalisation of management?