What means anticipatory?
How do you define the Americas?
What does the media consist of?
What is the main type of environment?
What is an example of symbolism?
What is called as note?
What is a synonym for legitimacy?
How do I write my name in Western script?
What does it mean to encapsulate a placenta?
How is preparation going on reply?
What nationality is Danny Kenyon?
What is the spokesperson role?
Is Senora Acero based on a true story?
Table of Contents:
- What are the six values?
- What are three examples of core ethical values?
- What do you call a person who lacks integrity?
- What's a big word for excellent?
- What's a better word for amazing?
- What is a better word for perfect?
- What can I say instead of excellent?
- What is a word for someone who is good at everything?
- What's a word for almost perfect?
- How do you describe perfect?
What are the six values?
Six core values of the social work profession
- Social justice.
- Dignity and worth of the person.
- Importance of human relationships.
What are three examples of core ethical values?
Recommended Core Ethical Values
- Integrity, including. Exercising good judgment in professional practice; and. ...
- Honesty, including. Truthfulness; ...
- Fidelity, including. Faithfulness to clients; ...
- Charity, including. Kindness; ...
- Responsibility, including. Reliability/dependability; ...
- Self-Discipline, including. Acting with reasonable restraint; and.
What do you call a person who lacks integrity?
All of those words don't pertain to integrity, but rather to a moral compass or state of mind. – Kevin Behan Apr 10 '15 at 17:38. Phony, fraudster, charlatan, untrustworthy, dishonest, irresponsible, unreliable, deceitful, unscrupulous, perfidious, treacherous, two-faced. –
What's a big word for excellent?
SYNONYMS FOR excellent 1 worthy, estimable, choice, fine, first-rate, prime, admirable.
What's a better word for amazing?
Answers.com has the following list for this word “Amazing”: astonishing, astounding, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, prodigious, stupendous, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous.
What is a better word for perfect?
What is another word for perfect?
What can I say instead of excellent?
What is a word for someone who is good at everything?
What's a word for almost perfect?
What is another word for almost perfect?
|near perfect||all but perfect|
|as good as perfect||close to perfect|
|nigh on perfect||not far from perfect|
How do you describe perfect?
Something that is perfect is complete and without defect or blemish. It might also be precisely accurate or exact. The word perfect can also be used as a verb meaning — you guessed it! ... It originally comes from the Latin word perficere, which breaks down into per- ("completely") and facere ("do").
- What is meant by the term legal?
- Are all unethical actions illegal?
- How are ethics and law related?
- What does unilateral mean in law?
- What is considered unethical behavior in the workplace?
- What is unethical but legal?
- What is the difference between illegal Behaviour and unethical Behaviour?
- How do I print labels on my Zebra printer?
- What kind of Behaviour is juvenile delinquency?
- What is the difference between act and CBT?
- Was Karl Marx a socialist or capitalist?
- What is a characteristic of a good theory economics?
- What are some ethical and legal issues in healthcare?
- What is the key concept of Marxism?
- What is a synonym for bad behavior?
- What religion was Karl Marx?
- What are the causes of unethical Behaviour?
- Which are ethical standards?
- What is the Marxist theory of class conflict?
- What are the characteristics of Marxism?