Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What's another word for degenerate?
Some common synonyms of degenerate are corrupt, iniquitous, nefarious, vicious, and villainous.
What does debauched mean in English?
adjective. If you describe someone as debauched, you mean they behave in a way that you think is socially unacceptable, for example, because they drink a lot of alcohol or have sex with a lot of people.
What is the definition of rakish?
1 : having a trim or streamlined appearance suggestive of speed a rakish ship. 2 : dashingly or carelessly unconventional : jaunty rakish clothes.
What's another word for inextricably?
inseparably, intimately, Indissolubly, intricately, integrally.
What does inextricably intertwined mean?
Inextricably is an adverb that means in a manner that is impossible to unravel or separate from something else. It usually modifies words like "linked" and "tied." To most Americans, Thanksgiving and turkey are inextricably linked.
What is the meaning of inextricably?
1 : forming a maze or tangle from which it is impossible to get free. 2a : incapable of being disentangled or untied an inextricable knot. b : not capable of being solved.
How do you use inextricably in a sentence?
Inextricably sentence example
- He felt the good and bad within himself inextricably mingled and overlapping. ...
- With these perplexing data the position of Judah is inextricably involved. ...
- Even in the oldest texts these beliefs are blended inextricably with the Osirian doctrines.
How do you use exasperating in a sentence?
- Hardie could be exasperating to his colleagues.
- Our team's failure is very exasperating.
- He's the most difficult and exasperating man I know.
- He's probably the most exasperating man I've ever met.
- It's so exasperating when he won't listen to a word that I say.
How do you use incorrigible in a sentence?
Incorrigible in a Sentence ?
- Because my daughter's behavior is incorrigible, she might be grounded for at least a year. ...
- Even after spending a year in jail, the young man remains incorrigible and unafraid of the law. ...
- Jake's teachers described him as an incorrigible young man who was always getting into trouble.
What is an incorrigible flirt?
When we describe someone as an incorrigible flirt or as an incorrigible gossip, we mean that this is just the way they are, and it would be foolish to try and change them. If someone is just being obnoxious as usual, you could say "You're incorrigible!"
Is incorrigible a word?
adjective. not corrigible; bad beyond correction or reform: incorrigible behavior; an incorrigible liar. impervious to constraints or punishment; willful; unruly; uncontrollable: an incorrigible child; incorrigible hair.
What is another word for incorrigible?
In this page you can discover 25 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for incorrigible, like: uncorrectable, hopeless, incurable, intractable, hardened, ineradicable, amoral, irreparable, rooted, unmanageable and unreformed.
Which word is most nearly opposite in meaning to incorrigible?
What is the opposite of incorrigible?
- What is labeling a person?
- What is the main idea of the job characteristics model?
- Who introduced Labelling theory?
- What is Hackman and Oldham model?
- What are your top 3 motivators?
- What is the importance of reading and understanding the product labels?
- What are the 5 features of a job described by Hackman & Oldham's model?
- What is Hackman and Oldham Job Characteristics Model?
- What are job characteristics that motivate employees?
- Which are elements can inspire employees?
You will be interested
- What are the most essential characteristics of a person to be hired?
- What are the five core job dimensions?
- What is the significance of Oldham Hackman Job Characteristics Model?
- What does legal behavior mean?
- What is an example of ethical behavior?
- What is ethical behavior marketing?
- Which dimension of the job characteristics model describes the degree to which a job affects the lives or work of other people?
- Is it possible for a business to behave legally but not ethically?
- How do you use legal in a sentence?
- What are the five core characteristics of a good job design quizlet?