Take a look at the similar writing assignments
What words are related to democracy?
What is another name for constitutional democracy?
What is the meaning of constitution democracy?
It seems to me to be much simpler; a constitutional democracy is any democracy that has a constitution setting it as such. The term democracy indicates a form of government where all the state's decisions are exercised directly or indirectly by a majority of its citizenry through a fair elective process.
What is another word for constitutional?
In this page you can discover 50 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for constitutional, like: safeguarding liberty, inbred, lawful, innate, fundamental, surface, representative, republican, approved, ensured and vital.
Is the US a constitutional democracy?
While often categorized as a democracy, the United States is more accurately defined as a constitutional federal republic. What does this mean? “Constitutional” refers to the fact that government in the United States is based on a Constitution which is the supreme law of the United States.
What type of democracy is the US?
The United States is a representative democracy. This means that our government is elected by citizens. Here, citizens vote for their government officials. These officials represent the citizens' ideas and concerns in government.
Is God referenced in the Constitution?
In the United States, the federal constitution does not make a reference to God as such, although it uses the formula "the year of our Lord" in Article VII.
What are the 3 most important amendments?
Terms in this set (10)
- 1st Amendment. Freedom of religion, speech, the press, assembly, and petition.
- 5th Amendment. No capital crime except when charges by grand jury; no double jeopardy; no witness against self.
- 6th Amendment. ...
- 13th Amendment. ...
- 15th Amendment. ...
- 18th Amendment. ...
- 19th Amendment. ...
- 21st Amendment.
What religion was our founding fathers?
Many of the founding fathers—Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Madison and Monroe—practiced a faith called Deism. Deism is a philosophical belief in human reason as a reliable means of solving social and political problems.
- Can a country be both monarchy and democracy?
- Whats the difference between a democracy and a republic?
- What are the foundations of democracy?
- Which is correct labeling or Labelling?
- What is the ideal type of bureaucracy?
- What is a democracy vs republic?
- What are the 8 forms of government?
- What does oligarch mean?
- What is the role of citizens in democracy Class 9?
- Who is a wage earner?
You will be interested
- How do you label homebrew bottles?
- What is Labelling in business?
- What is labeling in marketing?
- What is the process of Labelling?
- What's another word for labeling?
- What information should be on a food label?
- What does it mean to label yourself?
- Who came up with an idea called the iron law of oligarchy?
- How do you label the circumference of a circle?
- What does data Labelling mean?