Table of Contents:
- What are the 5 functions of dating?
- What is a normal family called?
- When a woman is permitted to marry more than one man at a time?
- What is the family disruption that receives a great deal?
- Which of the following describes a family where the mother and the father share authority?
- Why did American families no longer need to be self sufficient after industrialization?
- What forms the foundation of the American culture?
What are the 5 functions of dating?
Terms in this set (5)
- Entertainment. Recreation.
- Socialization. What we like & what we don't like.
- Fulfillment of psychological needs. Feeling of belonging.
- Social Status. Status.
- Context for marriage. Continuum.
What is a normal family called?
A nuclear family, elementary family or conjugal family is a family group consisting of two parents and their children (one or more).
When a woman is permitted to marry more than one man at a time?
Polyandry, marriage of a woman to two or more men at the same time; the term derives from the Greek polys, “many,” and anēr, andros, “man.” When the husbands in a polyandrous marriage are brothers or are said to be brothers, the institution is called adelphic, or fraternal, polyandry.
What is the family disruption that receives a great deal?
The family disruption that receives a great deal of media attention is divorce. The correct option among all the options that are given in the question is the first option or option "a". Divorce is one issue that is becoming very common in the modern world.
Which of the following describes a family where the mother and the father share authority?
In an egalitarian family, both mother and father have the same authority, not alone over children, but also that one of the spouses has no power or authority over another spouse. If one of the spouses had power over these others, it would then be a matriarchy or patriarchy.
Why did American families no longer need to be self sufficient after industrialization?
Why did American families no longer need to be self-sufficient after industrialization? It is very common for religious individuals to marry individuals from different religious backgrounds. ... Few families can survive on a single salary.
What forms the foundation of the American culture?
The answer to your question is letter B which is basic values. It is one of the forms which is the foundation of the American culture. The American Value System is a system that values are shared by American culture despite the fact that the country is so diverse.
- What is a synonym for the word interaction?
- What are the 4 pillars?
- What does social change mean in sociology?
- What are the five stages of language acquisition?
- How is the use of symbols related to culture?
- What is symbolic Interactionism Quora?
- What are the differences between symbolic Interactionism and functionalism?
- How would a functionalist look at the issue of unemployment?
- What are the theories of urbanization?
- Why is symbolic Interactionism useful?
- What is meant by Marxism Leninism?
- What are some traditions in Japan?
- Who founded anthropology?
- What is the Interactionist view?
- What is the difference between instrumentalism and structuralism?
- How did anthropologists discover past?
- What is interactional view of motivation?
- Who are famous nationalists?
- What is the main focus of the Interactionist perspective?
- What are some primary ideas of the Marxist approach to criminology?