Table of Contents:
- Which religion is first in world?
- Who is Gods wife?
- Who is supreme God?
- Who is greatest God in world?
- Is Krishna really a God?
- Who made Shiva Trishul?
- Which is the most powerful weapon in Hindu mythology?
- Who is the biggest devotee of Lord Vishnu?
- What is Lord Shiva's weapon?
- Why did Shiva kill Parvati?
- Is Shiva good or bad?
- Who killed Shiva?
- Who killed Vishnu?
- How many avatars does Shiva have?
Which religion is first in world?
Hinduism is the world's oldest religion, according to many scholars, with roots and customs dating back more than 4,000 years. Today, with about 900 million followers, Hinduism is the third-largest religion behind Christianity and Islam.
Who is Gods wife?
God had a wife, Asherah, whom the Book of Kings suggests was worshiped alongside Yahweh in his temple in Israel, according to an Oxford scholar. In 1967, Raphael Patai was the first historian to mention that the ancient Israelites worshiped both Yahweh and Asherah.
Who is supreme God?
In Hinduism, Svayam Bhagavān (Sanskrit: "The Supreme Being Himself") is the absolute representation of God as Bhagavan – The Supreme Personality who possesses all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation. According to the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna is termed Svayam Bhagavan.
Who is greatest God in world?
For Vaishnavites, Lord Maha Vishnu is God Of Supreme, For Shaktas, Goddess Shakti is supreme, For Shaivites, God Shiva is Supreme.
Is Krishna really a God?
Krishna, Sanskrit Kṛṣṇa, one of the most widely revered and most popular of all Indian divinities, worshipped as the eighth incarnation (avatar, or avatara) of the Hindu god Vishnu and also as a supreme god in his own right.
Who made Shiva Trishul?
Which is the most powerful weapon in Hindu mythology?
Vaishnavastra - The most powerful weapon of Lord Vishnu - capable of destroying hurled against anything. It is fastest astra. Both vaishnavatra and narayanastra are same but narayanastra can hit many targets this is for single target.
Who is the biggest devotee of Lord Vishnu?
Bhagavata Purana (6.
What is Lord Shiva's weapon?
Why did Shiva kill Parvati?
Shiva Purana. In the Shiva Purana, when Shiva was meditating on Mount Mandara, Parvati was in a playful mood and covered Shiva's eyes. This caused the whole universe to become covered in darkness. ... Brahmā granted Andhaka these wishes, but warned him that he could still be killed by Shiva.
Is Shiva good or bad?
Shiva is therefore seen as the source of both good and evil and is regarded as the one who combines many contradictory elements. Shiva is known to have untamed passion, which leads him to extremes in behaviour. Sometimes he is an ascetic, abstaining from all wordly pleasures. At others he is a hedonist.
Who killed Shiva?
They were later killed by Parvati. Jalandhara then engaged Shiva in battle, who killed Jalandhara by thrusting his Trishula into his chest and cutting his head off with a chakra (discus) created from his toe. Upon his death his soul merged with Shiva just like Vrinda's soul had merged with Lord Vishnu.
Who killed Vishnu?
Narasimha is shown with eight arms in the Airavatesvara Temple at Darasuram, a rare image of the Chola period, in black basalt, depicts Shiva as Sharabha. It is deified in an exclusive small shrine, as part man, beast and bird, destroying the man-lion incarnation of Vishnu, Narasimha.
How many avatars does Shiva have?
- What is the discipline of Auguste Comte?
- What is Social Statics in sociology?
- What is the conflict perspective?
- Which theory best explains social change?
- What was the aim of the thinkers in the society?
- What are the Weber's components of rationalized capitalism?
- What are the four main theories in sociology?
- What is the biggest blinder to the sociological eye according to Collins?
- How do humans detect smell?
- How did Max Weber influence sociology?
- Who is Auguste Comte and what was his role in society?
- How is sociology useful in everyday life?
- What did Charles Horton Cooley contribution to sociology?
- What is the theory of gender and power?
- What are the theories of Socialisation?
- What contributions did George Herbert Mead and Charles Horton Cooley make toward the development of symbolic Interactionism?
- What is masculinity Connell?
- What are the three elements of Cooley's looking glass self-concept?
- What is Cooley's theory?
- How does conflict theory view education?