Take a look at the similar writing assignments
Can we consider the Philippines as a state?
U.S. Recognition of Philippine Independence, 1946. The United States recognized the Republic of the Philippines as an independent state on J, when President Harry S.
Why is Philippines called an archipelago?
The Philippines is called an archipelago because it consists of thousands of islands. The definition of an archipelago is a large group of islands....
Who named the Philippines?
King Philip II
What is Philippines most known for?
The Philippines is known for having an abundance of beautiful beaches and delicious fruit. The collection of islands is located in Southeast Asia and was named after King Philip II of Spain. Here are 10 interesting facts about the Philippines.
Why did Spain lose the Philippines?
For the next 300 years, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. ... The Spanish–American War resulted in Spain losing its domain over the Philippines and islands nation was transferred over to the United States, thus ending the Philippine Revolution. The Philippines would be governed by the United States until 1946.
Why did Filipino serve Spain?
The Filipinos served Spain because of three reasons: a)Lack of unity among Filipinos; b) The Catholic religion; and c) Rewards and honors given to Filipinos who cooperated with Spain. ... The Filipinos under Spain was like the time of the Israelites as slaves in Egypt. We became almost slaves in our own land.
Why are Filipino last names Spanish?
Filipino Spanish surnames The names derive from the Spanish conquest of the Philippine Islands and its implementation of a Spanish naming system. ... Many names which resulted are not common to the Hispanophone world, because they were Hispanicized from the original Filipino or Chinese.
What is a female Filipino called?
Filipino, Pilipino, Pinoy, Pilipinas, Philippines - What's the Difference? Filipino is the Hispanized (or Anglicized) way of referring to both the people and the language in the Philippines. Note that it is also correct to say Filipino for a male and Filipina for a female.
- Which Counselling approach is best?
- What is the main point of Noli Me Tangere?
- Why is Global Village important?
- What makes effective communication?
- Which type's of nonverbal communication is are considered the most noticeable?
- Is nation an imagined community?
- What defines humanism?
- How did nationalism start the war?
- What does Aruvam mean in Tamil?
- How does the hypodermic needle theory work?
You will be interested
- How is a syringe made?
- What makes an imagined community?
- Is there a globalization without media?
- What does 1 ml look like?
- What length needle is used for IM injections?
- What is hypodermic syringe model?
- What does a hypodermic needle do?
- Is Japan a nation state?
- What are the challenges of cultural diversity?
- Who developed hypodermic needle model?