Table of Contents:
- What's the definition of methodology?
- What is educational planning?
- What are the 5 main stages of educational planning?
- What are the six stages of educational planning?
- What are the three types of educational planning?
- What are the levels of planning in education?
- What are the five types of planning?
What's the definition of methodology?
1 : a body of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline : a particular procedure or set of procedures demonstrating library research methodology the issue is massive revision of teaching methodology— Bob Samples.
What is educational planning?
Educational planning, in its broadest generic sense, is the application of rational, systematic analysis to the process of educational development with the aim of making education more effective and efficient in responding to the needs and goals of its students and society.
What are the 5 main stages of educational planning?
There are five main stages of educational planning:
- (1) Collection and Analysis of Statistical Information: ...
- (2) Evolving Policy Proposals: ...
- (3) Projections, Programming and Project Analysis: ...
- (4) Costing Educational Plans: ...
- (5) Decision, Implementation and Evaluation:
What are the six stages of educational planning?
Six-Steps in Curriculum Planning
- Establish a value base for the program.
- Develop a conceptual framework.
- Determine program goals.
- Design the program.
- Establish program assessment procedures.
- Implement the program.
What are the three types of educational planning?
Types of Educational Planning:
- Administrative Planning: Generally speaking administrative planning refers to planning in administrative perspective. ...
- Academic or Curricular Planning: ...
- Co-curricular Planning: ...
- Instructional Planning: ...
- Institutional Planning:
What are the levels of planning in education?
One of divisions of educational planning levels is planning at mega, micro and macro, institution, plan or project levels. Planning at mega level is long-term or mid-term plans as designed by international organizations. Planning at macro level is the planning considered at national or country level.
What are the five types of planning?
Five Types of Plans Every Manager Should Make to Achieve Enterprise Objectives!
- Standing Plans and Single Use Plans:
- (A) Standing Plans:
- (B) Single Use Plans:
- Financial and Non-Financial Plans:
- Formal and Informal Plans:
- What is a good sample size for qualitative research?
- What is the theoretical basis for Ethnomethodology?
- What are some common norms?
- Which is an example of Microsociology?
- What is the difference between micro and macro perspective?
- What is constructionism in sociology?
- What are norm violations?
- What is structural functionalism theory in sociology?
- Who coined the term sociology?
- What is meant by Ethnomethodology?
- What are the 3 levels of social work?
- What are the values of a society?
- What is functionalist approach?
- What is Goffman's theory?
- What is difference between micro and macro economic?
- What are the uses of microeconomics?
- How would you describe an ethnography?
- Is Ethnomethodology a methodology?
- Why is it important for humans to socialize?
- Why is ethnographic fieldwork important?